Hotmail is an email account of Microsoft Corporation. Like Google’s Gmail, it is full of the features of a regular email. It is provided completely free and easy to create accounts with high security feature. You can receive or send emails to friends and colleagues as well as easily access to Microsoft Applications sites. Firstly, you need to register for an account by following basic steps below:
Step 1: Open a web browser and click here to register.
Step 2: Enter the required information in the boxes below:
– User name: The name you want to create your hotmail.
– Create password: Create a password (at least 8 characters is case sensitive, including letters, numbers, and Special characters)
– Reenter password: Enter the password again
– Country / region: Country you live/ work
– Birthday: Enter your date, month and year of birth.
– Gender: Choose your gender, male if you are Male, Female if you are female.
– Country code: National area code
– Phone number: Enter your mobile phone number is used, omit the first 0.
– Alternate email address: Enter email account recovery, used in case you forget your password or hacked Hotmail.
– Enter the characters you see: Enter the verification code you see, if you want change, click New to get a new code.
After completing all necessary the information you click on Create account
The process of creating your Hotmail account has been successful, you can use it right now. Good luck!
See more: How to recover Hotmail password